Many of the existing blockchain startups that are looking to raise money are not real businesses. Yes, they have ideas, often brilliant ones that almost sound too good to be true. And then… that’s it. Nothing but ideas put on paper with no clue on how to fully execute it to make the promised prototype. So, time goes by with no real tested product and the investor’s trust starts to diminish.
“Many of the existing blockchain startups that are looking to raise money are not real businesses.”
Several business consultants and companies are out there now. Each with the determination to stand out from the crowd in what they do. They specialize in helping startup companies / dreamers craft their whitepaper and business plans in order to attract investors. Next time you see a beautiful whitepaper think of this. Endeavour not to have so much conviction in its content but also Do Your Own Research. Don’t get me wrong, whitepapers are and should be the first step, but it should be a determinant for the first 10% of the investment decision only. The real determinant goes far beyond this.
“Business consultants and companies…. specialize in helping startup companies (dreamers) craft their whitepaper and business plans in order to attract investors.”
Choosing the right blockchain token to invest in takes more than just skimming a whitepaper, a great promise, and a fancy website. What you need is in the real details from the team to the existing product and the future expectations for its adoption. See the whitepaper as what it is, a means of coercion and the fancy websites as a possible means of deceit.
Let’s recall that investment by definition is the act of putting money or effort into something (a business) to make a profit after a scheduled time. Determining the worthwhileness of the investment for your hard-earned money is of extreme importance. Making investment decisions requires time. Time is very precious and time is what you might not feel you have. Time to learn and know more about a new industry. This could very well be associated with why many investors tend to make costly mistakes. They do not take their time to learn or they don’t have the interest to know more about a new industry.
“…determining the worthwhileness of the investment…. requires time…. to learn and know more about a new industry.”
Let me tell you a few things that you need to know about the Blockchain industry. Call it the summary of all important points, or a thousand pages in few lines. Blockchain is a public ledger in which peer-to-peer transactions are stored securely using cryptography in a verifiable and permanent way creating endless chains of data blocks that can’t be tampered with. It is a way to structure data, decentralized and secured with Cryptocurrency as one of its outstanding by-products.
It’s not up for debate anymore that an investment in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is worthwhile, but it needs to be done right. As an investor, aren’t you tired of false promises and failure to deliver and market hypes with no real achievements? Failures always eventually lead to a dump and this we all know. The sad and bitter end of the few minutes of fame. This can all be averted if only we take a few minutes or even hours, weeks, months to learn about what we invest our hard-earned income of years into, for years to come.
Now that we have got the basics out of the way, let’s talk about a few investment options. Most importantly, let’s talk about the blockchain platform that can be powered by the sun. Let’s dialogue about the blockchain platform with a built-in Decentralized Exchange. With fully developed features such as voting, encrypted messaging, p2p marketplace, basic cloud storage and more. Let’s dialogue about Ardor and Nxt blockchain technologies.
“Let’s talk about the blockchain platform that can be powered by the sun.”
A worthwhile blockchain investment will satisfy some conditions if it were to be successful. Ardor satisfies these conditions:
- It will not be costly for the environment
- It is a working product not just a promise.
- The team is proven professionals and experienced blockchain engineers
- The tech solves the Blockchain bloat problem-it can scale globally
- Ardor brings the true nature of decentralization into effect by giving everyone the chance to participate and earn interest for securing the blockchain network.
These conditions are already fully developed and functional on the Ardor and Nxt blockchain. Below are some bullet points that can really be useful in getting to know more about these real investments opportunities and what makes them so different from the rest:
- The Nxt asset exchange can be and has been used as a crowdfunding platform to kick-start projects and businesses.
- Nxt also offers a classic ICO platform. It automatically returns the funds to the investors, if the fundraiser’s monetary goal isn’t met.
- Nxt provides an authentication system that allows Nxt accounts holders to prove they are in control of the account.
- Nxt offers a “Plugins” feature enabling third party software developers to add functionality to the Nxt client.
- Nxt offers a bank statement similar function called the ‘account ledger’ enabling users to see what in-and outgoing transactions have been made from their account.
- Some of the other tested features of Nxt includes but are not limited to: an asset exchange, a monetary system that allows you to create coins, voting, Data cloud and account control.
- Nxt also offers a blockchain creation kit that allows you to easily launch a clone if Nxt, 10% of the Nxt clone’s tokens must be distributed to Nxt holders according to JPL.
- Ardor can be as reliable as Nxt, as it has the same years of experience in team and technology using PoS consensus algorithm eliminating mining competition and high energy usage.
- Ardor invented the concept of child chains, where transactions are removed from the blockchain and stored in the cloud once they are confirmed, hence solving the blockchain bloat problem, a major blockchain issue.
- Developed in Java, same as Nxt, most popular development language for commercial production
- Ardor’s parent-child chain architecture allows companies to build their products and services using ready-to-use and interconnected child chains relying on the security provided by the parent chain. Ignis being the first, permissionless, with all the features of Nxt.
- Ardor offers lightweight contracts that don’t require the whole network to confirm all transactions for each dApp, and Jelurida is working on child chain subnets, decentralized storage, researching DAG implementations, and much more.
In this new era of ICOs and new exchanges coming up, you will notice fake volumes, deceitful hypes, and pump-focused marketing plans. Sometimes it’s like a battle of who can fake it best and run away with billions in funds. A once great idea remains a great one but too often it is used for a selfish purpose in a short–term profit con. The resulting major problem being what we face is that blockchain startups are now being judged by biased analytics, fake adoptions and high expectations of traders looking to get to the moon from the deep bottom of the planet in seconds.
We, as investors, need to judge right and ask the factual questions. Once again, look beyond the fancy websites, and perfected whitepapers, fake volumes, paper ideas and cunning promises. If you must judge, which you should as an investor, take a look at the founders, the team as a whole, the existing technology, future plans and their probability of success. Take, for example, a closer look at Jelurida’s projects. Look deep into Nxt, Ardor, and Ignis and rest assured you will not have to look any further.
This is a call to all investors, prospective and existing. A call to follow the voice of guidance through the dark path of deceit and choose wisely. Below are what others have to say about the company and their blockchain projects:
“For a property project with potentially millions of users and assets worldwide, blockchain bloat and functionality are of a primary concern to us”, says Dominium’s Managing Director, Mark Lloyd.
“Having closely followed several blockchain technologies from conception, including Ethereum, we strongly feel that Ardor is the platform with the best features for our business, especially the controlled trading of assets”, says Joost de Kruiff, a Dominium Blockchain Advisor.
“Ardor is doing some pretty important work thinking about new ways to structure blockchain infrastructure and security. If done correctly, the end result could be a solution that any business could implement without needing extensive technical expertise or ongoing maintenance”, says Bennett Garner, Coin Central.
“Nxt is an amazing and ambitious project. I’m truly excited to see Ardor in operation”, says Coinist.
“Ardor operates on a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) model, supporting many use cases out of the box and makes it easy for anyone to get into the blockchain space, while also allowing developers to build their own solutions on top of it”, says TROND VIDAR BJORØY, Head of Product development and Implementation- ATPI Nordics.
“Ardor is also a platform well suited for running ICOs — anyone is able to create a new currency and issue an ICO in a few minutes, making it a more accessible alternative to Ethereum”, says TROND VIDAR BJORØY, Head of Product development and Implementation- ATPI Nordics.
“Ardor is a major blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) platform that helps companies to share digital currency with ease”, says Bitcoin Exchange Guide.
“Jelurida is not just another blockchain service provider. It has developed a customizable blockchain infrastructure that is ready for customer use”, says Cryptovest.
“Ardor solves the blockchain bloat issue with its prunable child chain infrastructure, which side chains do not solve”, says Fintech.finance.
“Ardor is the “WordPress of blockchain”, it was designed with simplicity, as such, offers a stress-free interface to users without the need for coding”, says Yusuf Olayode; Oracletimes.com.