Ardor / Nxt Group is writing the API documentation for Ardor.
You can see the project in progress here:
Contribute by writing the section on Accounts
You will need to download the document repo and set up a local environment to contribute. If you haven't done it, start here:
- Start a contribution:
- Open the
- Select the markdown file you want to contribute on
- Write the API call documentation starting by the code, then description, then the parameters, the specific notes if any(reference nxtwiki.org as a starting point)
- Open the
- When you finish a contribution, please submit a Pull Request with a clear message defining the work done
- Your contribution will be reviewed and merged as soon as possible. But, please be prepared to receive comments and adjust your contribution
- Bounty will be paid on successful completion
NOTE: Before you begin, please add your name to this GoogleSheet that keeps track of the current contributors. Take a look at it before starting to contribute in order not to double spend time on a section which is already on progress.