During Q1/2018 the Jelurida Marketing approach has made a gradual transition from the ICO with many heroic efforts led by developers to an organization with a professional marketing plan. While this transition has been time-consuming and is still ongoing, we are laying the foundation for a long-term functional and sustainable Marketing structure. We have accomplished so much already and will continue to with many more developments during the upcoming quarters.
The Jelurida marketing team now consists of 3 new full-time employees:
- Veronica Torras — Head of Marketing and Business Development.
Veronica is responsible for the overall marketing strategy and sales process, and the coordination of the marketing team.
- Adedayo Adebajo — Community Manager.
Adedayo joined us on a trial period in January as a Support Specialist and has now consolidated this position within the company with other key responsibilities pertaining to Community Management and Exchange Relations.
- Jesse Seaver — Content Advisor.
Jesse joined us as a Content Consultant, responsible for content production and quality review.
Find out more details about their brilliant careers and their incorporation in Jelurida here.
Social Media and Content Strategy
Our primary goal this quarter has been to build a sustainable and efficient team process to post consistently about our four brands. We have a multi-brand portfolio and have developed a social media strategy according to this. Although we know that there is a lot to do, we are enthusiastic about reaching this milestone of going from no structured nor consistent content to consistent daily activity in all our main social media and community channels.
Here is a quick summary of what has been achieved:
- Built the social media strategy and tactics for a total of 16 accounts covering four brands (Ardor, Ignis, Nxt, and Jelurida) on the major social media channels which include Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Telegram.
- Analysis and planning of the company Youtube strategy. Including starting a Jelurida Youtube channel. Please show your love and subscribe!
- Produced and published the 4YFN Awards 2018 / Barcelona Business Mission video highlighting out teams presence at the events. Have you seen it?
- Content review and analysis of Lior’s existing Medium blog posts. We will re-publish them over the coming weeks and months.
Jelurida has increased its presence in local and international events. Both Jelurida and the Ardor Nxt Group (ANG) have started attending tech and blockchain conferences more on a regular basis.
Here there is some of our Q1 activity!
4YFN / Mobile World Congress, 2108
Jelurida was a finalist at the 4YFN Awards and the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018. From February 27–28, the team attended the largest mobile tech conference in the world in Barcelona for the whole week and was regarded as one of the highlights of the event.
Blockchain Panel of Experts: The Future of Blockchain For Business — by the Barcelona Blockchain For Business Group
We organized and sponsored the blockchain expert panel at the MWC Edition of the Barcelona Blockchain for Business Group. The discussion covered the future of Blockchain for Business and had over 180 attendees.
Ardor Developers Hackathon — Autonomy Conference, in Kristiansand, Norway
Lior joined many other innovative thought leaders at the Center for Research-Based Innovation (@sfimechatronics) Autonomy Conference, in Kristiansand, Norway on March 20~22. He delivered the first ever official Ardor Developers Hackathon.
Global Blockchain Summit, London
Jelurida is a key sponsor and will be attending the Global Blockchain Summit, May 17th-18th, London (UK). More details to come, but learn more about the conference here.
And stay tuned! We are building a conference calendar for Q2 and Q3 and will announce events as they get confirmed.
Jelurida is working closely with the Israeli based, Market Across PR Agency. They are an agency specialized in Crypto and Blockchain. They are working diligently to market our brand across leading business, financial and crypto publications.
See a summary of the press accomplishments over the last three months here:
- January https://nxtforum.org/marketing-announcements/ardor-nxt-ignis-and-jelurida-press-clipping-january-2018/
- February https://nxtforum.org/marketing-announcements/ardor-nxt-ignis-and-jelurida-press-clipping-february-2018/
- March https://nxtforum.org/marketing-announcements/ardor-nxt-ignis-and-jelurida-press-clipping-march-2018/
- Improve our company branding to include updates to our logos and websites.
- Create and publish educational tutorial videos.
- Attend and sponsor more conferences to build community awareness of Jelurida.
- Edit the Wikis: review and create new contents for all the products.
- Build a process to assist exchanges in listing ARDR, NXT, and IGNIS.
- Hire more talented members to join the team.
Building a startup can be as hard as it is exciting and, sometimes, it is very easy to miss a piece of the bigger picture. We are doing our best not to miss anything, and appreciate all your input and patience as we move forward. If you think that we are missing something important, please tell us here!